How to install Office 16 on a home computer:
1. Get on the computer at home that needs the software.
2. Open a browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and go to www.coshoctonredskins.com
3. Click on the Student Tab.
4. Click on the Office 365 icon—orange rectangle.
5. Log in using your Office 365 email address and password. Hint: Your username is [email protected]. If you forget your password, ask one of your teachers.
6. Click on the Install Office 2016 logo and follow directions! It will automatically sense which software fits your computer (PC or Mac)
7. If you don’t see the Install Office 2016 icon, click on the gear (between the question mark and the notification bell) and type “install software” into the search all settings box right under the gear. You’ll see the Software- Install Software link pop up below where you are typing.
8. You can download this onto up to 5 home computers. Keep the student username/password handy as you may need to authenticate occasionally.
9. Contact Susan Nolan at [email protected] if you have problems or questions.